Saturday, November 1, 2008

Randomness

it's me again.... i'm bored as all h#$% so it's time to write again. lets see what the h#$% can i talk about now? hmm cant think of a d^&* thing. what i freaking post here is what i am thinking about at any given moment in time. Boy does it get hard to think of what to say when you are sleepy. yes that's right, i'm tired LOL!! i really should not be trying to write if i am tired. but i am so bored and have nothing else to do. i'd be in my room singing if my cd player wasnt busted. man do i miss that thing. there is nothing on tv worth watching tongiht in my opinion. i go on msn to talk to people and no one is on, if they are they are away and so i cant talk to them and so i stay very bored. within 2 to 3 months i will have my clarinet and that will give me something else to do other than sitting here bored writing what seems to be an endless blog. hmm my friend Deej is on edocsil now.... maybe she'll respond on msn....

Until Next Time, Au Revoir

No comments: