Wednesday, November 5, 2008

pricks and hicks

some people in this world like to do nothing but put you down. i hate f***ing jerks like this. they think they are so cool well i got some d*** sad news for them: you suck just as bad as me. you think your better but your not. You Suck, I suck, We All Suck in one d*** way or another. if you dont like what i have to say then feel free to just F*** off. I'm being Real here. I give you the truth, and if you dont like it, then dont was your F***ing time reading my blog. only idiots dont like being told the d*** truth. i said in a previous blog i was gonna be buying a clarinet in like 2 or 3 months... i decided against that, i've chosen a different instrument to learn. I've Decided to learn the Flute. that's right the flute. the only guys who wont dare learn this instrument are those who are too self conscious!!! I, FOR ONE, AM NOT THAT WAY!!!!!!!!! I Have an open mind, i'm willing to learn any instrument, no matter what it is!!!! so if you dont like that, then as i said earlier, feel free to just F*** off!!! Ok I'm Out, i got a headache just writing this.

~Brian

1 comment:

Eliza Tay said...

you go! floor em with your flute playing :p But srsly, GL with that ^^

p.s: and post more!